CBD Oil 1200mg
- – Black Label, 1200mg of CBD with Maximum THC Level
- – Blended in Safflower Oil
- – 2 Great Flavors – Citrus & Mint
- – 30ml / 1oz Bottle
$59.95 — or $44.96 / month / month
Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1200mg contains all of the 115+ Cannabinoids naturally found in the cannabis plant.
Stirling maxed out the goodness of the cannabinoid plant and included .3% THC – the maximum allowed by law. THC is the psychoactive ingredient associated with the marijuana “high.”
In addition to all the cannabinoids in Full Spectrum CBD – there are a number of beneficial compounds naturally found in the cannabis plant. These include:
- Cannabinoids. There are more than 100 cannabinoids, including CBD and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). CBD and THC are responsible for the therapeutic and psychoactive effects of cannabis products. While CBD doesn’t cause impairment, THC has an intoxicating effect.
- Terpenes. Terpenes are the “Smell Compounds” of a plant. Cannabis has more than 150 terpenes, which give it the pungent, “skunky” smell. Other examples are terpenes in oranges make them smell citrusy, and terpenes in pine trees make them smell “forest-like”. Terpenes can also have therapeutic benefits – like how lavender promotes relaxation and mint smells refreshing.
- Flavonoids. Cannabis includes about 20 different flavonoids. Flavonoids are found in all kinds of plants, including fruits, vegetables, grains, and more. Like terpenes, they have therapeutic effects. Research from 2016 Trusted Source shows that the flavonoids found in cannabis have anti-inflammatory, anti-cancer, and neuroprotective properties.
Stirling’s Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1200mg Flavor Benefits
Yes – it is great tasting. We got rid of the “Dirt/Hempy” taste to make the full spectrum oil a lot more palatable.
In addition to including all the Flavinoids, Terpenes, and Cannabinoids in our Full Spectrum Product, Stirling took it to the next level by adding essential oils. We added Citrus & Mint to the oils which not only makes the product taste great but adding Mint and Citrus to the ingredients also have beneficial effects.
Citrus Essential Oil
Anecdotal Evidence is building that Citrus Essential Oil can:
- lift your mood or reduce stress
- treat skin conditions such as acne
- reduce pain or inflammation
- relieve stomach upset
Mint Essential Oil
Peppermint oil is promoted for use for problems like headaches, muscle aches, joint pain, and itching. In aromatherapy, peppermint oil is promoted for:
- treating coughs and colds
- reducing pain
- improving mental function
- reducing stress.
In fact, peppermint has been used for health purposes for several thousand years. Records from ancient Greece, Rome, and Egypt mention that it was used for digestive disorders and other conditions.
Safflower Carrier Oil
Safflower oil has almost 75% linoleic acid, which may help to lower cholesterol levels and improve circulatory conditions.
Some studies show that safflower oil has therapeutic benefits that may:
- Be anti-inflammatory
- Offer antioxidant effects
- Promote wound healing
- Repair your skin barrier
- Reduce pain in your joints and muscles
- Help with pain and discomfort
Looking for a higher formulation?
What is the difference between Stirling's Black Label Full Spectrum CBD Oil and White Label CBD oil?
Stirling’s Black Label CBD Oil has all the compounds of the Cannabis Plant – including THC, flavinoids, and Terpenes. Stirling’s White Label contains pure CBD with no THC or any other cannabinoid.
Will Stirling's Full Spectrum 1200mg CBD Oil get me high?
If you take a large enough dose of this potent full-spectrum CBD product, you may be consuming enough THC to feel the effects. If this is something you want to avoid, you have two easy choices – opt for our White Label CBD Oil (it has no THC), or start with a small dose and see how it affects you before taking a full dropper full.
Is this Full Spectrum CBD Oil safe for everyone?
No. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, as well as children, should avoid OTC CBD products. Some recent studies have suggested the natural blood-thinning effect of CBD can be negative for people using prescription blood thinners.
Stirling suggests you always talk with a qualified cannabis clinician or your doctor first. They can help you monitor any side effects that may occur and talk with you about how safe CBD is for your specific needs and condition. They may also want to monitor your blood level.
Stirling CBD Oil Compare Chart
|Product||Label Color||MG||Key Attributes||THC||Best Time to Take||Effects||Helps with Aches & Pains||Give you a slight Buzz?||Flavors||Carrier Oil||Will I Pass a Drug Test?|
|White||1000, 1500 & 3000||Purest CBD Available – Only CBD||0.00%||Daytime||Focus / Slightly Uplifting||Yes||No||Mint, Citrus & Berry||MCT||Yes|
Full Spectrum Oil
|Black||1200 & 1800||All 115+ Cannabinoids||0.30%
1200 = 2mg
1800 = 3mg
|Evening or in when you want to relax||Relaxing||Yes – a bit more powerful than the white label||I would not say “buzz” – but definitely is relaxing||Mint & Citrus||Safflower||Probably Not – Don’t Try|
Love this stuff!
Really helps with my back pain. Surgeries have left me on constant pain but this helps me sleep through the night.
Calms my nerves
Honestly a great overall product. I use it to start each day to keep the anxiety and pain down
Pretty good taste.....and sleep like a baby!
Very good pain relief. I have severe neck pain, I take it at night and I am able to sleep seven to eight hours without pain. I will be re-ordering.
Best purchase ever
I tried the product because of the value. I will continue to buy because of the results
The best tincture I tried so far!!!
The best tincture I tried so far!!! Good quality at an affordable price!
Premium Ingredients - Certified Testing
Our products are 100% natural CBD, free of artificial additives and chemicals. We have products with both THC and 0% THC, so you can rest assured that you are getting the CBD that works the best for you.
All our products are thoroughly tested by both First-Party and Third-Party laboratories to ensure they contain only high-quality CBD. We never sell any of our products until we receive third-party reports.
We do not sell any product unless it adheres to the strictest US guidelines of product purity. Our CBD range adheres to the strictest quality standards in a World-Class testing facility.