CBD Oil For Dogs Description
Stirling CBD oil for pets was specially formulated to calm the nerves of anxious dogs and cats. But, how do you know if your fur baby is anxious? Signs may include excess barking when you are not home; separation anxiety that causes scratching, chewing, or going to the bathroom in the house when you are gone; hiding under the bed when visitors come, nausea; vomiting; or fear when getting into the car and going to the vet or other places.
CBD oils for pets can also help ease aches and pains caused by old age, hip problems, and other serious conditions.
Stirling CBD oil is the best CBD for pets on the market because, well, bacon!
What animal doesn’t love the taste of bacon? The great savory flavor makes it easy to ingest and the powerful anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-anxiety benefits of our all-natural CBD creates the perfect combo for a calming remedy for your dog or cat! *All of our ingredients are naturally sourced so there aren’t any additives or chemicals.
Stirling CBD oil can help calm your dog or cat and alleviate aches and pains. Our specially formulated animal-specific formula helps your furry friend lead a healthier and happier life! We specially formulated our 250mg CBD Oil dosage, flavor, and carrier oils to create better overall wellness for your fur babies!
CBD for dogs can help with the following situations:
- If your dog gets anxious when you are gone.
- Excessive barking.
- Excessive jumping on people when they come to your home.
- If your dog is experiencing nausea, vomiting, diarrhea or simply won’t eat.
- If your dog chews up things around the house when you are not home.
- If your dog shows signs of being nervous during a storm or when fireworks are going off such as hiding under the bed, whimpering or barking excessively.
- If your dog gets nervous when getting into the car or going places like the vet.
- If your dog is old and suffers from hip problems or other serious health conditions
CBD for cats helps with situations such as:
- If your cat hides under the bed when people come to visit.
- If your cat scratches the furniture excessively when you are not home.
- If your cat shows signs of separation anxiety when you leave.
- If your cat won’t eat or is experiencing nausea, vomiting, or excessive gagging.
- Your cat is getting old and having trouble getting around.
Special features of our pet CBD oil
- Specially formulated lower dosage CBD for your pet’s mental and physical health
- 30ml Bottle with 1ml droplet included. 8.3mg in every 1ml (full dropper)
- Tinctures are made with our 99.6% CBD + our pure MCT oil. Stirling MCT oil is the best CBD carrier on the market. Why?
- MCT Is water Soluble – unlike other plant oils like Hemp Oil and Sunflower Oils
- MCT has 10X more bioavailability than Oil Based CBD Carriers (Hemp Oil, Avocado Oil, etc.)
- MCT protects the CBD. It has a 24-month shelf life when protected from light and heat.
- Amber bottle to protect contents from Light & UV Rays.
All-Natural Flavor w/ hint of Bacon Essential Oil with no Sugar Added.
Stirling CBD for Pets Ingredients:
Hemp extract, MCT oil & natural flavoring – nothing more.
- Dosage will vary due to your animal’s age, weight, medical conditions, and overall health.
- With this said – several experts in the industry have these general guidelines for a 70lb dog:
- General Health: 1 Dropper Full (8.3mg CBD)
- Chronic pain, Anxiety: 1 to 1.5 Dropper Fulls 8.3mg -13mg mg CBD
- Sleep disorders / Anti-Inflammatory: 2 Dropper Fulls – 16.6mg CBD
- Stirling’s guidance is to start small and work your way up.
Put the 250mg CBD Oil for Dogs and right in their food.
Usually, dogs will also like it right out of the dropper! Bacon! Bacon! Bacon!
Additional Product Information
- *All-natural ingredients – no artificial flavoring used*
- 3rd Party Lab tested for safety, purity, and potency
- Subtle Bacon Flavor
- Sourced from 100% organic sustainable raised Kentucky hemp
- Vegan, Organic, non-GMO
- Proven to be free from any pesticides, herbicides, solvents, heavy metals, or chemical fertilizers
- THC FREE
Customers say our CBD for pets is the best because it helps…
- CBD’s works closely with your animal’s endocannabinoid system
CBD for Pets can also help manage pain caused by inflammation.
- CBD has powerful anti-inflammatory compounds that can help your dog & cat feel better!
CBD for Anxiety in Dogs and Cats
- Thunderstorms get your fluffy friend nervous? How about the 4th July? CBD for your animal totally helps with their anxiousness and helps calm them down. It can also help calm general anxiety such as separation anxiety and social anxiety when other people come to visit.
Dog Pain Relief
- At Stirling, we understand that your pets are part of your family and when they are suffering, so are you! We are committed to providing a safe and completely natural remedy to help enhance the mental and physical wellbeing of your dogs and cats. We know you and your dog and/or cat will love our CBD oil for pets! Let us know how we can help!
Thanks for reading – and we hope you get the same results from Stirling CBD as thousands of our other customers!
*These oils are NOT designed for use with vaporizers, vape pens, e-cigarettes, or any other vaping device. Nor are they formulated to treat or diagnose any existing medical condition. Oil color may vary from batch to batch.*
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. *Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally occurring constituent of the industrial hemp plant. Stirling Oils does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA).