FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Stirling demands the highest standards of agriculture for use in our products. We are inspired by CBD and it’s health benefits, and we want to share those benefits with you.
We only produce and purchase American Grown, Organic, non-GMO, all Natural CBD products. No corners are cut at Stirling.
Stirling uses only U.S. grown Hemp. Many other countries have much more lenient growing standards, and we don’t want pesticides, chemicals, and pollutants to enter your body. Plus, you are helping American Farmers (who we should thank every day).
Stirling It is tested by at least 2 laboratories and you have access to those results. Our product is clearly labeled and guaranteed.
These qualities make us different. We are passionate about CBD and want to make sure you get the most out of it.
“How much CBD oil should I take?” Great question – We get this one all the time. Like most medicines, the answer will vary due to your age, weight, medical conditions, and overall health.
That being said, a number of experts in the industry have these general guidelines for a 150lb person:
1. General Health: 25mg CBD
2. Chronic pain, Anxiety: 25-50mg CBD
3. Sleep disorders: 25-150mg CBD
Unlike most medications prescribed by your doctor of bought over the counter, the amazing fact is that CBD is incredibly safe with minimal side effects.
– There have been no known hospitalizations due to contraindications
– There has never been a single case of a CBD Overdose (at least that we’re aware of)
– Stirling CBD has NO artificial colors or additives.
While we consult with doctors all the time, we can not give professional medical advice. Please make sure to ask your doctor if you have more specific questions. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CBD Oil is better & more cost efficient than other ways to consumer CBD. Many studies support this.
– When placing Stirling CBD Oil under the tongue, the majority of CBD goes directly into the bloodstream and bypasses the digestive system. When taking edibles (CBD Gummy Bears, CBD chocolates, CBD Drinks, etc) the CBD first goes into your digestive system, where some of the CBD can break down and be filtered before your body absorbs it. By taking CBD Oils Sublingually (under the tounge), the CBD will go right to the bloodstream (circulatory system). It is a cleaner and quicker option than going into the digestive system to get filtered
– Vapes. By definition, Vaping means introducing heated compounds into your lungs. Other than lung specific aliments, all natural & manufactured medicines are rarely introduced through the lungs. They are administered orally or directly into the bloodstream. In addition, you do not always know what is mixed with the CBD Vapes before you smoke it.
– Gummies, Gummy Bears, lotions, shampoos, etc. – Let’s be honest, you can put CBD in just about. anything. Putting CBD into a product does not mean you get the full benefits of CBD. Stick with what is proven – Stirling CBD Oils.
We only sell oils as oils bring the fill CBD health benefits, are best absorbed by the body saving you $$$ on unnecessary products. Stirling chooses to only do CBD Oils for the health benefits amd cost savings only Oils can bring.
CBD is short for Cannabidiol — one of a number of a compounds derived from the cannabis plant. CBD a is healthy, safe compound taken by millions around the world. Stirling Oil CBD has no psychoactive compounds (0% THC), making it an appealing option for patients looking for relief from pain, inflammation, anxiety, psychosis, seizures, nausea, and other symptoms without getting “High” or “Stoned”. With our 0% THC formula, Stirling Oils is committed to improve health without the psychoactive effects of THC.
Strong Government and University clinical research underscores CBD’s potential as a treatment for a wide range of conditions, including arthritis, alcoholism, PTSD, epilepsy, depression, chronic pain and many other uses. CBD has demonstrable neurological effects, and its disease fighting properties are currently being investigated at several academic research centers in the United States and elsewhere.
YES! Stirling Oils is produced with product derived from Industrial Hemp grown in strict compliance with Sec. 7606 of the 2018 Farm Bill. We Formulate dietary substances which promote good health and general well being.