Why make a specific CBD for Sleep? If you like me hate being tired. I also hate waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall asleep.
All of us are aware of how important sleep is. This drastically affects the quality of our lives which is why we need to get enough of it every night (or day, depending on your schedule). There are pain medications that can be bought over the counter nowadays (Nyquil, Benadryl Etc), but they’re not really advisable since they are made from man-made chemicals and can destroy or permanently harm your liver after prolonged use.
Over the counter sleep aids can be a huge risk as well because of the side effects – like dizziness, diarrhea, constipation, dry mouth and throat, and a lot more. Some sleeping pills are also addictive and are only short-term solutions. Thankfully, there are organic solutions out there that are safe and effective – namely CBD or Cannabidiol. Stirling offers a number of CBD for sleep products. This non-psychoactive property derived from the hemp plant makes all the difference when you need some shut-eye. Let’s find out why!
What exactly is CBD or Cannabidiol?
People have been making use of cannabis for a very long time now – at least for 10,000 years. People used hemp for industrial purposes (rope, clothing, fiber) medicinal purposes (reducing pain, inflammation, sleeping aid), and use marijuana for recreational purposes (getting high). It is proven that cannabis has a lot of health benefits, but its mind-altering effects caused by the property THC or Tetrahydrocannabinol (you know, the one that makes you high) makes it a taboo in some parts of the world.
Stirling CBD, however, is obtained through extraction from hemp (not the marijuana plant), which is a sub-species of the Cannabis Plant Family. CBD’s active ingredient has a lot of health benefits without causing its users to get “high” or “stoned” which makes it legal in the States. It is very safe to consume and also not addictive. CBD’s popularity has skyrocketed because of its therapeutic claims.
What Happens When You Don’t Get Enough Sleep?
Adults need at least 7 hours of sleep at night, but most of us get way less. This may be due to sleeping problems like insomnia, pain, or anxiety, or just working hard. The number of people suffering from insomnia is higher than ever. This has been a typical problem in our society nowadays because of the massive growth of modern technology. Although occasional lack of sleep can be normal and not that serious, there is a lot at risk for your health when you don’t get enough of it on a regular basis.
Here are some of the negative effects of sleep deprivation:
- You get sick easier since your immune system lowers when you don’t get enough sleep. You’ll get the common cold more often or taking a lot longer to get better when you’re sick.
- An increase in appetite and higher tendencies of craving for high-carbohydrate and high-fat foods.
- The odds of having a stroke or developing other heart diseases will grow as sleep is necessary for you to maintain your blood pressure and for your heart vessels to rebuild.
- Your reflexes or reaction time will slow down. Lack of sleep causes many driving accidents. This risk can not only affect us but also the people around us as well.
- Chances of getting a skin breakout are higher and you can develop other skin problems such as fine lines, dark circles under the eyes, and puffy eyes.
- You will feel exhausted and will lack energy
- There’s a tendency that you will be slow and forgetful as sleep deprivation tarnishes our cognitive processes.
- It can affect your mood throughout the day because people who lack sleep tend to be cranky
- Loss of libido especially for men. This is mostly due to the lack of energy of not getting enough rest.
- Can contribute to the symptoms of depression. Insomnia and depression influence each other – together as people with insomnia can develop depression and vice versa.
CBD for Sleep
People have been using cannabis for its calming effects that help them sleep easier, longer, and better overall. Taking cannabis by itself can have other unwanted effects, like getting high. By just extracting CBD from the Hemp Plant – you will get many of the health benefits but it won’t get you high. A number of people have tried and testified that CBD does work. In addition, Stirling’s New CBD for Sleep Capsules also includes some great compounds which will help you get to sleep.
Many studies, including one in the U.S. National Library of Health, show CBD can directly cure sleeping problems by having therapeutic potential for the treatment of insomnia. Other studies site that CBD should be regarded as more of a “sleeping aid” rather than a definite treatment as it eases anxiety, which is one of the most common causes of insomnia. Another thing that CBD reduces is pain and inflammation, which is also associated with people have difficulty sleeping at night. By alleviating these conditions, you will definitely have a better sleep.
Other Health Benefits You Can Get From Stirling CBD Oil
It has been mentioned a number of times here that CBD has a number of health benefits, so what exactly are they?
Aside from helping you fall asleep easier, here are some other conditions our customers have said they use Stirling CBD for. Specific Testimonials available upon request
- Can relieve pain and inflammation from arthritis, joint and muscle, injury
- Lessen anxiety
- Relieves nausea
- Stimulate appetite
- Helps with certain types of
- Lots of other good things found in U.S. Patent #6630507
Make sure to check out our CBD Calculator to help get the right dosing for your specific needs!
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. *Cannabidiol (CBD) is a naturally-occurring constituent of the industrial hemp plant. Stirling Oils does not sell or distribute any products that are in violation of the United States Controlled Substances Act (US.CSA).