What are the current New Zealand CBD laws, and can you buy CBD online in New Zealand?
Worldwide, and in New Zealand, millions of people incorporate cannabidiol (CBD) into their daily health and wellness routines. This 100% natural compound is found in both the hemp and marijuana plant and is one of the two primary cannabinoids.
Almost all CBD oils and other CBD products use CBD sourced from hemp plants because they are high in CBD and contain almost no THC.
Currently, CBD products in New Zealand, including CBD oil, are only available via prescription from a qualified doctor. Once you find a doctor willing to prescribe CBD oil, they must write a prescription and source it locally or internationally.
Although there is a positive attitude towards the legalization of cannabis products in New Zealand by the general population, possession, cultivation, or sale of cannabis is still illegal in New Zealand.
Some of the important things that you should consider before purchasing any CBD online in New Zealand include:
• New Zealand allows medicinal CBD products, but they must contain less than 0.2% THC.
• There is a medical marijuana program in New Zealand, where most people can access CBD products.
• Currently, you cannot import CBD into New Zealand.
• There is currently a positive culture emerging around the legalization of cannabis in New Zealand, but so far, there have been no changes to New Zealand’s marijuana laws.
Stirling The Best CBD In New Zealand
There is no denying that Stirling CBD is one of the best CBD companies in the world. They stock various CBD products, including CBD oils, CBD tinctures, CBD creams, and CBD edibles.
Stirling CBD has built a strong reputation worldwide for the quality of its CBD products, the transparent shipping and returns policy, and its educational and informative approach to CBD.
Their customer testimonials and excellent reviews speak for themselves.
What should you look for in the best CBD in New Zealand?
• 100% THC Free – Your CBD oil should be 100% THC free, and Stirling CBD thoroughly tests all their CBD products to ensure that they comply with all US federal regulations and laws.
• 100% Organic – Stirling CBD products are 100% organic and utilize CBD, sourced from organic hemp plants grown in the United States in federally approved farming conditions with no imported CBD.
• Non-GMO – All Stirling CBD products are non-GMO and are tested for heavy metals, pesticides, and herbicides to ensure that you are getting a 100% quality CBD product.
• Animal Friendly – All Stirling CBD products are animal friendly and never tested on animals.
The Current CBD Shipping Laws in New Zealand
It is legal to import CBD oil or bring CBD oil with you to New Zealand if a doctor has prescribed it, you have a copy of the prescription written by the doctor, you have declared the CBD on your arrivals card, and you are carrying the CBD in its original packaging.
While some people have purchased CBD online from reputable companies globally, such as Stirling CBD, and successfully imported it into New Zealand, there is a chance that the shipment may be stopped by New Zealand customs and be confiscated or destroyed.
Therefore, there is no guarantee that CBD oil purchased online will be successfully imported into New Zealand.
Buy CBD Online In New Zealand – Conclusion
If you have been looking for the best CBD oil in New Zealand or where to buy CBD online in New Zealand, then Stirling CBD should be your number one choice.
Stirling CBD stocks a wide variety of different CBD products, all of which have been independently tested for quality.
All Stirling CBD’s cannabidiol products meet strict US federal regulations regarding the cultivation of hemp, processing of CBD, and labeling and packaging of all CBD products.
If you have any questions about any of the CBD products that Stirling CBD stocks, then don’t hesitate to contact them directly.
The advice mentioned in this article should not be considered legal advice. Stirling CBD is in no way or form responsible for any decisions you take after reading this article. Laws vary greatly from country to country, and you should always do your own research before choosing to purchase any CBD products online.