What are the current Australian CBD laws, and can you buy CBD online in Australia?
Millions of people worldwide incorporate CBD into their health and wellness routines every day, but can you buy CBD online in Australia?
It’s a good question, and in the following article, we’re going to answer if you can buy CBD online in Australia and the current CBD shipping laws in Australia.
Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the primary cannabinoids found in both hemp and marijuana. Unlike tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), CBD has no psychoactive properties. So what does that mean for you? It means that CBD isn’t going to get you high in any way.
Almost all CBD oils utilize CBD that has been sourced from industrial hemp plants because they are high in CBD and contain almost no THC.
Currently, marijuana has been decriminalized in Australia as of 2016, but that doesn’t mean that cannabis products are legal. However, the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) has ruled that approved low-dose CBD products may be sold over the counter.
Some of the important things that you need to consider before purchasing CBD online in Australia include:
• Australia allows CBD products, but they must contain less than 0.2% THC.
• There is a medical marijuana program in Australia, where most people can access CBD products.
• Currently, you cannot import CBD into Australia.
• Since February 2021, CBD products containing less than 150mg/day of CBD can legally be sold over the counter in Australia.
• There is currently a positive culture emerging around the legalization of cannabis in Australia.
Stirling the Best CBD in Australia
Stirling CBD has been building a strong global reputation for providing its customers with high-quality CBD oil products. At Stirling CBD, they only utilize cannabidiol that was sourced from organically grown local hemp plants.
In addition, all their CBD products meet strict federal guidelines and comply with all growing, processing, labeling, and packaging requirements.
What should you look for in the best CBD products in Australia?
• 100% THC Free – Your CBD oil should be 100% THC free, and Stirling CBD thoroughly tests all their CBD products to ensure that they comply with all federal regulations and laws and contain no THC.
• 100% Organic – Stirling CBD products are 100% organic and utilize CBD sourced from organic hemp plants grown in the United States in federally approved farming conditions.
• Non-GMO – All Stirling CBD products are non-GMO.
• Animal Friendly – All Stirling CBD products are animal friendly and never tested on animals.
The Current CBD Shipping Laws In Australia
You have three main options when it comes to purchasing CBD oil products in Australia:
1. Over the Counter – One option is to purchase CBD oil or CBD products over the counter in Australia, but you will need a prescription from a doctor, and the range of products available isn’t great.
2. Online In Australia – There are some Australian CBD companies. However, your choices in the types of CBD products and strengths of the CBD products are very limited with Australian companies.
3. Online from Abroad – One of the best options to get high-quality CBD products is to order them from abroad. Although there is a small chance that CBD orders may be held up or confiscated by Australian customs, ordering from US retailers such as Stirling CBD still gives you the best value for money and choice.
Buy CBD Online In Australia – Conclusion
When it comes time to buy CBD online in Australia, no one does it better than Stirling CBD. They have a huge range of high-quality CBD products, and their excellent customer reviews and testimonials speak for themselves.
At Stirling CBD, they stock a huge selection of different CBD products, including CBD oils, CBD creams, CBD gummies, and CBD liquids. If you have any questions about CBD oil or how to buy premium CBD oil online in Australia, don’t hesitate to contact them directly.
Their friendly and professional sales team will only be so happy to help you.
The advice mentioned in this article should not be considered legal advice. Stirling CBD is in no way or form responsible for any decisions you take after reading this article.
Laws vary greatly from country to country, and you should always do your own research before choosing to purchase any CBD products online.